Are there Boot Camp classes on holidays?
Check the EVENTS page where holiday schedule changes are confirmed. We combine some major holiday classes but most run as scheduled.
Can I mix up classes?
Yes, you can attend different Gumsaba Boot Camp locations with your membership.
Can I bring a friend to class?
We welcome your friends to try Boot Camp FREE! Please visit our “Bring a Friend” page for more information.
What drills can I expect at Boot Camp?
• Strength & Cardio endurance training
• Obstacle courses
• Circuit training
• Partner drills / group drills
• Interval training
• TRX training
• Core focused functional training
• Trigger Point myofascial release training
What do I bring to Boot Camp?
• Outdoor Mat (a yoga mat is ok, but it will feel thin against the pavement)
• Dumb Bells (women: 5-10lbs, men: 8-15 lbs)
• Towel for sweat
• Wear layers
• Sunblock, a hat & sunglasses in summer
• Hat and gloves in winter
What if it rains?
Classes run Rain or Shine! Each location has a covered area.