It’s time to swap some unhealthy choices for good investments in your health!
Let’s take a look at some examples…
- How many times do you eat out each month? (The average cost for eating out is $15-$30/meal)
- How many energy products do you buy weekly? (Coffee, Red Bull, or 5 Hour Energy. Average person spends $15 per day)
- How much money are you spending on doctor bills, missed work days, co-pays and prescriptions per month?
- How much are you spending on alcohol or cigarettes each month?
Studies show the average American spends $300-$500 per month on things that are making them gain weight and feel sick and the numbers are even higher for women 50 and older!
Those number don’t include wasted time. If you value your time, like I do, what do you value 1 hour of work at?
Gumsaba Exercise programs can help you:
- Be accountable for your actions
- See a 3-5% Reduction in Body Fat
- Gain a 25% Improvement in Strength & Endurance
- Boost your Self-Confidence
- Loose between 1-3 in your Midsection
- Increase your longevity and quality of life
- Shed Fat and Unwanted Pounds
- Transform Your Body Into a Fat Burning Machine
- Increase Energy Levels
- Sleep Better
- Breathe better
- Dramatically Reduce Risk of Common diseases
- Move better!
Class Cost: The more you go the less you pay!
Prices are for one calendar month. You will be prorated for your first month. You may attend any Gumsaba Boot Camp location.
Attend 1 class per week $105/mo
Attend 2 classes per week $155/mo
Attend 3 classes per week $180/mo
Attend up to 6 classes per week at mixed locations $199/mo
Single Class Drop-In Rate: $28 (limit is twice a month)