Gumsaba COVID19 Policy*
Gumsaba Outdoor Boot Camp Covid Guidelines:
- Both vaccinated and non vaccinated clients are welcome.
- Abide by the 10’ rule when placing your mats and setting up.
- Avoid crowding while arriving, leaving, and running.
Gumsaba Custom Fitness Guidelines:
- Proof of full vaccination required to enter via QR code
- Shoes must be cleaned or left at the gym.
- Take belongings to your station.
- Avoid excessive conversation when unmasked.
- There is no late cancel fee for covid precautions.
- Read the COCO County mask policy HERE
Gumsaba Covid Exposure and Contraction guidelines:
- Please do not attend any class or gym session if you have flu-like symptoms.
- If you are exposed to covid, do not come to class or gym for 14 days. Send negative test results to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning.
- If you contract covid, please email email@example.com so that I can make sure anyone who may have been exposed is informed. You must isolate per CDC guidelines to stop the spread/variants. You will be credited for time missed at camp and no late cancels at the gym..
- Please send your QR proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop the variants from stopping us! GET YOUR 3rd shot. Walgreens in Danville is accepting walk ins if you are having trouble finding an appt at myturn.gov