Green exercise is what we do at Gumsaba Outdoor Fitness classes. Our minds are inundated with information every day, so why go to a gym where all you see is televisions and machines?! Give your mind a break and your body a great sweat in the outdoors and experience all of these added benefits…
1) Uneven terrain allows for more variations in running stride and ankle mobility.
2) Wind is resistance, so love those windy days that keep us pushing!
3) You’ll be more committed. Studies show that people who exercise outdoors have greater commitment to their fitness program than those that workout indoors.
4) Exercise outdoors reduces the stress induced hormone cortisol which is known to cause weight problems.
5) “In collaboration with researchers from the University of Utah, Kansas University’s Ruth Ann Atchley is the lead author of a study revealing that being in the natural world can increase a person’s cognitive and creative ability by a staggering 50 percent.” >>>source
Gumsaba Outdoor Fitness Class schedule Friday 4/4/14
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Womens only class – Coach Michelle – Partner Dependent Circuit
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Allen
6AM Sunup Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – Break Me, Make Me Strength Sets
8:15AM Sunrise Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – Break Me Make Me Strength Sets
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens only class – Coach Michelle – Partner Dependent Circuit
11:30PM Cytosport Boot camp Lite Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) – Obstacle + Circuit
12:30PM Cytosport Boot camp Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) – Obstacle + Circuit