Peanut butter, pretzels, and chocolate all in one plant-based, super fly “nice” cream creation? Yes, please! You’ll never go out for the other stuff again once you’ve indulged in this Peanut Butter Pretzel Nice Cream. The salty, crunchy pretzels are just delightful with the sweet creaminess of the bananas, making this a crowd pleasure all around.
PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL NICE CREAM
Recipe by BeginWithinNutrition
Yields 2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced (used ripe bananas)
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural, organic peanut butter (or almond butter)
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. nondairy milk
- ¼ cup pretzels, roughly chopped/crushed
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, optional
- In a high-powered blender, combine frozen bananas, peanut or almond butter, maple syrup (if using), vanilla extract and nondairy milk. Blend and scrape the sides down until the nice cream is smooth.
- Remove contents from the blender, fold in crushed pretzels and store in the freezer for ~10 minutes.
- Scoop, top with extra goodies and enjoy!
- If you’re allergic to peanut butter (you know who you are), use almond butter instead!
- For a more indulgent nice cream, top with chocolate chips (try Enjoy Life), cacao nibs, crushed almonds, or peanuts.
- Use ripe bananas (with brown spots not he peel) and this “nice” cream will be plenty sweet – no maple syrup needed.
- Depending on the type of blender used, you may need to add more nondairy milk to reach your desired consistency.