You don’t have to be a goddess to enjoy this dressing. And you certainly don’t have to be green. You just have to love a little tang, a hint of spice and a tad bit of sweet. This Green Goddess Dressing is not your average store-bought dressing. It’s super fresh and zingy, and satisfyingly creamy. So good, you’ll find any excuse to enjoy a salad morning, noon or night.
GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
From the 30-Day Vegan Challenge, by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
Yields ~1 cup
Dairy free, gluten free
- 1 1/5 cups any combination of mixed herbs and alliums (parsley, chives, green onions, basil, cilantro)
- 2 gloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup raw tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, agave nectar or other liquid sweetener
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (black or cayenne)
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, add fresh herbs and garlic, and mince.
- Add in tahini, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, 1/4 cup water, maple syrup/agave nectar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and blend for ~1 min.
- To thin out, add another 1/4 cup of water. To thicken, add a Tbsp. of tahini. The mixture should be thin enough to pour.
- Enjoy immediately on a green salad or store in the fridge for about a week.
5:30AM Womens only Sunrise class – Coach Jentry – Partner Push & Pull
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Briana – Partner Push & Pull
6AM Sunup Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Michelle – Push & Pull
8:15AM Sunrise Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Michelle – TRX Set Reps/Obstacle
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens only class – Coach Briana – Partner Push & Pull
9:35AM Rose Court Co-ED – Coach Michelle – (private class) Partner Push & Pull
11:00AM Cytosport Boot camp Lite Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) – Obstacle Course
12:00PM Cytosport Boot camp Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) – Obstacle Course + AMRAP
4PM Cytosport Vinyasa Flow Yoga – Coach Michelle D. (private class)