As we wind into the holidays don’t forget about taking care of YOURSELF. Its easy to get caught up in everyone else’s affairs this time of year, but if you don’t please yourself, you’re not doing anyone a good service. Here are some tips to keep your mind sane during the holidays!
• DONT MISS YOUR WORKOUTS. Make them a priority, getting out of the good habits can lead to disaster come the 2015!
• Say no when you feel overstretched. Don’t fear missing out. A quiet evening at home can be the best cure for stress.
• Eat like its Tuesday. Just a normal day here! Not going to overstuff myself because of some day on a calendar.
• Choose little to no processed sugar. Use date sugar or dates in cooking to avoid suppressing your immune system.
• Get things done before you have to. Try not to leave too much to the last minute – you know that makes the crazy come out this time of year!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday and a SANE and HEALTHY Holiday season 2014!
XO, Coach M
When in doubt, listen to Charlie Brown!
Gumsaba Outdoor Fitness Class schedule Tuesday 11/18/14:
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Womens only class – Coach Michelle – TRX Circuit Training
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Joel – Cardio Core Showdown
6AM Sunup Lafayette Co-Ed class – Coach Jentry – Strength Training Sets
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens class – Coach Michell e- TRX Circuit Training
11:00PM Cytosport Strength Training & Power – Coach Briana (private class)
12:00PM Cytosport Power Yoga – Coach Jentry (private class)