It’s smoothie Saturday, y’all! So grab your blender, break out the fruits and veggies, and get ready to party. Smoothie style. Think daiquiri, but way better for your hot and healthy bod.
IT TAKES TWO TO MANGO GREEN SMOOTHIE
Adapted from Simple Green Smoothies
Makes 1 generous serving or 2 small
- 2 cups fresh spinach (other baby greens will work, too)
- 1 ½ cups water or almond/soy milk
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 Tbsp. almond butter
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- In a blender, combine spinach/greens, orange, and water or almond/soy milk and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Smoothie
- Calories 465 kcal
- Total Fat 10 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 321mg, 13% Daily Value
- Potassium 966 mg, 39% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 82 g, 27% Daily Value
- Dietary Fiber 13 g, 52% Daily Value
- Sugars 52 g
- Protein 9 g
- Vitamin A 234 % Daily Value
- Vitamin C 196 % Daily Value
- Calcium 30 % Daily Value
- Iron 24 % Daily Value
To your health!