Two years ago we had rain every day in March. Im sure hoping that is the case this year, even if it doesn’t fair well for us at Boot Camp! We need rain right now and badly. We have been asked by the Governor to cut back on water use by 20%. Here are some ways you can reduce your family’s water use. If you have more ideas put them in the comments below. Meanwhile, I’ll be doing a rain dance and letting it mellow!
Remember when it used to rain at Boot Camp?
1) Fix leaks!
2) While waiting for water to heat use that water for plants in your home.
3) If its yellow let it mellow. Urine is actually cleaner than our mouths, so fill that toilet up.
4) Install water saving aerators on your faucets.
5) Water your winter lawn every 5 days, summer lawns every 3.
6) Put a plastic bottle in your toilet tank
7) Take shorter showers and or share a shower.
8) Turn the faucet off when you brush.
For more water saving tips click here!
Gumsaba Boot Camp Class schedule Wednesday 1/22/14
5:30AM Womens only Sunrise class – Coach Karen – Coreture
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Allen
6AM Sunup Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – Interval Training + Cardio Shot
8:15AM Sunrise Moraga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – Interval Training + Cardio Shot
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens only class – Coach Michelle – Coreture
11:30PM Cytosport Boot camp Lite Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) TRX Full Body Rocker
12:30PM Cytosport Boot camp Benicia – Coach Michelle (private class) TRX Full Body Rocker Advanced
4PM Cytosport Yoga Benicia – Coach Matt (private class)