It’s Saturday and you know what that means…it’s smoothie time! Rainbow Smoothie time, to be exact. This one is the queen of all smoothies – with a long list of whole, nourishing ingredients, it’ll fill you up and give you a boost, so you can get out there and enjoy this beautiful sunshine!
Yields 2 servings
- 2 cups nondairy milk
- 1 1/2-2 cups filtered, cold water *
- juice from 1 orange
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 small banana
- 6-8 fresh cherries, stems and pits removed
- 2 cups baby greens
- 4-6 basil leaves
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. hemp protein (Trader Joe’s Vanilla)
- 1 Tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- Starting with liquid ingredients, place all ingredients in high-powered blender. Pulse a few times, then blend for 1-2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- *If needed, add water to thin out to desired consistency.
Cheers to your health!