Holy heat wave! It’s a scorcher out there, so we’re bringing a fresh new smoothie to you early this week. Cool off and fuel up with this Raspberry Lime Smoothie. Abounding with nutrients, such as vitamin C, dietary fiber, folate, and potassium, this smoothie is a sure-fired way to keep you hydrated and refreshed on a hot summer’s day.
RASPBERRY LIME SMOOTIE
Yields 1 large serving
By Jentry Lee Hull
- 16 oz. unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. hemp protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- You can replace the lime with lemon juice or the raspberries with strawberries and you’ll still have a fabulous smoothie.
- To make even cooler, add a few ice cubes before blending.
Gumsaba Outdoor Fitness Class schedule Thursday 7/2/15
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Womens only class – Coach Briana – Met Con AMRAP
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Joel – TRX Met Con Partner
6AM Sunup Lafayette Co-Ed class – Coach Jentry – HIIT Thursday!
7:10 AM Summer Walnut Creek class – Coach Briana – Met Con AMRAP
8:15AM Outdoor Yoga at the Moraga Commons – Coach Jentry
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens class – Coach Briana – Met Con AMRAP
11:00AM Cytosport HIIT Training – Coach Briana (private class)
12:00PM Cytosport Power Yoga – Coach Jentry (private class)