The GUMSABA Big Holiday Challenge starts this month!
BOOT CAMP DANVILLE, CA
This challenge will keep you focused on what is important during the chaos of the holidays, your health.
This challenge is not about how you look, its about you feel.
BOOT CAMP WALNUT CREEK CA
Challenge end date: Dec 31 2012
BOOT CAMP MEN WALNUT CREEK CA
100 POINTS POSSIBLE
Completed Food Log – 20 points
Fitness Test Completion – 20 points total
5 Mini Challenges – 20 points total
Completed Challenge Log – 20 points
Personal Goal Completion – 20 Points
The winner will receive:
One Free Month of boot camp
A Shiny new mat
Gumsaba Tote Bag
Golden Kettle Bell
If you have accepted the Big Holiday Challenge then here’s what you need to do to complete it! Its not too late to accept, you have until 12/1 to get yourself geared up!
Challenge ends 12/31.
HERES WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IF YOU WANT TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE:
– Complete Both Fitness assessments 20 points (10 each)
– Complete your daily food log for 12/1 – 12/31. Include food & water intake, average water and all you eat from December 1 thru December 31. Turn in by 12/31. Based on completion not content. (20 points)
– Complete Mini Challenges: THE FIRST ONE IS UP ON THE BLOG AT http://gumsaba.com/2012/11/25/big-dream-mini-challenge-1/
Each mini challenge will be posted every Sunday starting December 2nd with the final one posted December 23. Complete each of the the 4 challenges and get up to 5 points each. (Total 20 points)
– Commit to and complete your personal goal. Most of you have emailed them to me, if not do so no later than 12/1. S.M.A.R.T. goals are important, refer to the link below for more info. ( 20 points)
– Completed Challenge log: document your personal goal and your mini challenges completed as throughly as possible (dates, times, feelings along the way; any details you can add) Writing down what you want solidifies our purpose and is a habit that we want to develop when we make goals, so this is worth an additional 20 points! (2 points for each of the mini challenges written down, even if not completed, and 10 for writing down your challenge, even if not completed!!).
visit this link if you need more details! http://gumsaba.com/2012/11/03/big-holiday-challenge/
Food logs must note water intake and meals per day as well as snacks. These are not meant to police what you eat, they are a sounding board for you to better understand how what you eat affects your body and your life. They need to be entered each day of challenge and complete for full points, and turned in via email or in person on 12/28. Food log be combined with challenge log. Any format accepted.
Download a fun food log here.
BOOT CAMP LAFAYETTE CA
Fitness Test 11/19 & 12/28
You get 10 points for participating in the fitness test regardless of your scores. Fitness tests only count if performed at class.
– Submaximal Step test
– Trunk flexor endurance test
– Push up test (knees or feet with dixie cup)
(any modifications necessary can be used if approved by your instructor)
5 Mini Challenges
Five Mini Challenges, worth 4 points each, will be emailed out on 5 mondays during the challenge.
They will range from fitness to wellness and pertain to living well. They will more than likely be the deciding factor in the winner!
BOOT CAMP DANVILLE CA
Completed Challenge Log
This will be a log of your mini challenges and your personal goal progress. Writing this down will give you an opportunity to look back at your accomplishments. Can be combined with food logs. Any format is accepted.
BOOT CAMP WALNUT CREEK CA
These must be written on day one in your Challenge Log. This goal should be specific, measurable, motivational, realistic, and challenging for you.
Whether physical, mental, spiritual or a combination of such it should push you to do something that is out of your comfort zone. (but safe of course). Email your personal goal to firstname.lastname@example.org
CO ED BOOT CAMP WALNUT CREEK CA
*ONLY GUMSABA BOOT CAMP MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE