Dessert is fun, but its even better when its got benefits! This raw cheeze cake, though it packs a punch, doesn’t pack the junk. The base is raw cashews, which are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants including vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium. All of these are important for maintaining great body and brain function. To boot, this cheezecake is dairy free, gluten free and has no processed sugar. Its been a hit at the parties I brought it to, and I hope it will be a hit for you too!
Gluten Free Easy Crust:
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries, cleaned and mashed
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot
- 3/4 cup water
- Mash the Strawberries and set aside
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch
- Stir in water and mashed berries
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly
- Cook and stir 3 minutes until thick
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl, cool 10-15 minutes
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens class – Coach Joel – Met Con Friday!
5:45AM Sunrise Walnut Creek Heather Farms Co-ED class – Coach James – Met Con Friday!
6AM Sunup Morga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – Tabata Circuit
8:15AM Sunshine Moraga Womens only Class Briana – Tabata Circuit
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens only class – Coach Joel – Met Con Friday!
* Weather Dependant