Take the edge off these hot summer days with a loaded Berry Peaches Cobbler Smoothie Bowl. Spiced and sweet like a cobbler, crunchy and cool like a hot fudge Sunday, your taste buds will be fooled while your body is fueled for health and longevity.
BERRY PEACH COBBLER SMOOTHIE BOWL
Vegan, dairy free, gluten free
Recipe by Jentry Lee Hull
Yields 2 smoothie bowls
SMOOTHIE BOWL INGREDIENTS
- 16 oz. plant milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced, pitted and frozen*
- 2-3 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 cups frozen berries, any variety
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
SMOOTHIE BOWL TOPPINGS
- Fresh peach slices
- Banana slices
- Fresh berries
- Granola (Purely Elizabeth GF Organic Ancient Grain Granola is my fave)
SMOOTHIE BOWL METHOD
- *Freeze 2 peaches ahead of time – be sure to remove pits and slice before freezing.
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Transfer into serving bowls, top with goodies and enjoy!