Going out for a cup of coffee is not easy on your pocket book or our environment. And, often times you’re getting unwanted/added sugar and preservatives. So, if you’re trying to reduce your carbon footprint and beat fatigue, without all the fluff, check out this easy Mocha Latte recipe. Made with fair trade, organic cacao and naturally sweet dates, it has all the ingredients to give you a little extra pep in your step!
vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
recipe by Jentry Lee Hull
- 12 oz. freshly brewed hot coffee of choice (I love Counter Culture)
- 8-10 raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. cacao (I love Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 medjool date (pit removed)
- 2 Tbsp. plant-based creamer or milk ( I love Ripple Half & Half)
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend for about 1 minute. Serve and enjoy hot!