Raspberry and lemons are an all time favorite combination of mine. A little tart and subtly sweet, these two beauties create perfect harmony when blended together. Add in the creaminess of naturally sweet bananas and you have yourself a goldmine of flavor!
LEMON RASPBERRY NICE CREAM
Recipe by Jentry Lee Hull
Yields 2 servings
Nice Cream Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas (peeled and broken into junks prior to freezing)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- fresh raspberries
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients. Scrape down the sides and add more liquid ingredients as needed.
- Once desired consistency is reached, divide into two serving dishes, top with fresh raspberries and serve asap. Don’t let this stuff melt, it’s too good to waste.
Have a splendid Saturday!