Orange you glad it’s Saturday, friends? Well, I sure am! And to celebrate the start of another great weekend, we’ve made this Mango Orange Carrot Smoothie. Just like a summer sunset, it’s a glowing, radiant orange. Cool and refreshing, this smoothie is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
MANGO ORANGE CARROT SMOOTHIE
Adapted from Garden of Vegan’s Orange Carrot Mango Smoothie
Yields 1 large serving
By Jentry Lee Hull
- 1 cup almond milk
- Juice from 1 large orange
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 large carrot (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- fresh blueberries, for garnish
- In a high-powered blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Top with blueberries, hemp seeds, pepitas, goji berries or the like.