This week has been a serious scorcher, so we’re cooling things off with homemade popsicles! Easy, whole fruit, no sugar added, no fuss, tasty as can be popsicles. Grab yourself a popsicle mold (I found mine at Bed Bath & Beyond and used a 20% off coupon of course), a big, juicy watermelon, some frozen berries, and a blender.
Alrighty, let’s get this popsicle party started!
WATERMELON BERRY POPSICLES
Recipe by: Jentry Lee Hull
Adapted from All Recipe’s Yummy Watermelon Pops
Yields 6 Popsicles
- 3 cups seedless, diced organic watermelon
- Juice from 1 large lemon or lime
- 1 cup frozen organic berries
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until ingredients are well incorporated. Avoid over-blending.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 8-10 hours.
To your health!
Gumsaba Outdoor Fitness Class schedule Thursday 7/30/15
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Womens only class – Coach Briana – Met Con Mash Up
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens only class – Coach Joel – Met Con Mash Up
6AM Sunup Lafayette Co-Ed class – Coach Jentry – Circuit Work
7:10 AM Summer Walnut Creek class – Coach Briana – Met Con Mash Up
8:15AM Outdoor Yoga at the Moraga Commons – Coach Jentry
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens class – Coach Briana – Met Con Mash Up
11:00AM Cytosport Power Training – Coach Briana (private class)
12:00PM Cytosport Power Yoga – Coach Jentry (private class)