If we don’t make our health a priority, eventually we lose it. No matter how much we “have to do”, no matter how many “obligations we have”, we MUST to find the time for our health. After all, it is the most valuable thing we have. Not surprisingly, studies show that health, not wealth, determines our happiness! So come on, get HAPPY! Here’s some tips I use to maintain both health and wealth. Hope they can help you or someone you know!
- Move a LOT. Schedule workouts in stone. Exercise makes feel good hormones flow so the more the merrier! Walk or ride a bike to any local destinations whenever possible. Stretch daily.
- Eat HAPPY. What foods make you really happy? Are they nutritious or are they anti foods? Food is a powerful tool, and we condition our selves with every bite we take. If sugar or processed food make you happy, its time to re-route that bite! Don’t buy junk and it won’t be there to taunt you. Keep lots of fruit around, and eat it 5x a day to help you stop craving processed sugar.
- Read the ingredients, not just the label. Buy whole foods. Avoid products with corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or sugar whenever possible. Make salad dressings at home. They often have junk in them and lots of sugar. Keep Frozen bananas and make nice cream on the spot.
- Avoid buying the dirty dozen. Costco has lots of organic fruits and veggies to stalk up on.
- For every glass of non water you drink, drink 2 glasses of water. Water is awesome!
Appreciate feeling healthy. Take time every day to reflect what in your life is good and well. Realize that you are in total control of your health, and that fact ROCKS! It is a superbly powerful place to be, and you certainly don’t want it any other way. If maintaining health is a challenge for you, contact me today so that I can help you find the way!
To your best you,
🙂 Coach Michelle
Gumsaba Fitness Class schedule Friday 11/4/16
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Womens class – Coach Jentry – Core Cardio
5:30AM Sunrise Danville Mens class – Coach Joel – AMRAP ATTACK
5:45AM Sunrise Walnut Creek Heather Farms Co-ED class – Coach James – AMRAP ATTACK
6AM Sunup Morga Womens only Class – Coach Briana – AMRAP ATTACK
8:15AM Sunshine Moraga Womens only Class Briana – AMRAP ATTACK
9AM Sunshine Walnut Creek Womens only class – Coach Joel – Move Out
11:00AM Cytosport Intermediate Circuit Training – Coach Joel (private class)
12:00PM Cytosport Advanced Circuit Training – Coach Joel (private class)