Today’s DIY is a tried and true MetCon (metabolic conditioning) workout. Take it on with gusto all while being mindful and precise with your movement. When it’s all said and done, you will get more out of your workout and be ready to take on the rest of your day.
Gumsaba Boot Camp Met Con DIY!
Part 1: Warm Up!
- 10 Shin Grabs – 10 Toy Soldiers – 10 Ankle Grabs – 10 Windmills – 10 Squats 20 Hi Knees – 20 Butt Kickers
- 400M Jog/Row/Bike OR Jumprope 2 minutes
Band Work On Thighs:
- 10 GBHE
- 10 Leg Drops
- 10e Fire Hydrant
- 10 Supermans
- 5 Inchworm Push Ups
Part 2: ROM Set – Perform 2-3 Rounds
- 10 Push Press
- 10 V Ups
- 30 Skips On Jumprope
Part 3: Metcon AMRAP: Repeat for 16 Minutes (include Run)
- 4 Navy Seal Ups
- 6 T Spine Push Ups
- 10 Walking Lunges with Hammer Curl
- 12 Renegade Rows
- 16 Reverse Crunches
- 50M Sprint/50M jog 2X OR 200M run
Part 4: Core Blast
- 20 Slow Bicycles
- 10e Side Plank Row
- 5e V Crunch
- 20 Mountain Climbers
Part 5: Cool Down Jog & Static Stretching:
- Glutes Hips, Chest, Shoulders, Hams, Quads.
Follow up your workout with this crazy good Udon Noodle Salad. A great combination of nutrient rich veggies, tofu and complex carbohydrates. Cheers!
Written by: Coach Jentry on August 2, 2017.