Today was all about Hills and getting WET! We went NON STOP to the plateau, turned around, jumped in the Westminser Pool, THANK YOU UCCR! and did our plateau run one more time with a burpee at the top for good measure. Everyones attitude and effort were A++ making me one proud Coach. Thank you to all of you for that, for your inspiration, and for trusting me to train you for this very grueling TOUGH MUDDER! We only have 33 days left until we do this journey for REAL. Two more training sessions to go, here’s to the HOME STRETCH.
TOUGH MUDDER TRAINING DANVILLE CA
Its going to be very important for you to be kind to your body over the next month. Here are a few tips:
• get your 6-8 hours of sleep
• drink 1/2 your body weight in oz. of water each day
• use your trigger point therapy knowledge – really work those calves and soleus!
• eat well, with lots of non starchy veggies and leafy greens
• take at least one rest day per week, use this rest day to recharge. Stretch, treat yourself to a massage, do trigger point.
• take chances; if you have access to a hi dive jump off it! If you are scared of something do it and
• get your gear together – CLICK HERE for the gear you need.